Thursday, August 17, 2017

HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Review

I got this product in the mail. It came in a beautiful box and was presented very neatly. I was excited to test this product and how it would work on my hair. I was so excited to use this. The straightener is beautiful and light wright. I like how the cord can swivel 360 degrees. I love how it included a bottle of argon oil heat protectant and a sample packet. It includes a bag and a glove which is a plus. The bag is silky and it can fit the straightener and the glove. I can put the straightener right away in the bag and it keeps the heat in.When I first tried this product it worked easily and straightened my hair quickly and effectively. This is a great hair straighter. I have thick wavy hair and it straightens it quickly. I can straightened my hair in about 30 minutes. You can control the temperature of the straightener and it heats up quickly. the straightener can heat up between 140-450 degrees Fahrenheit. There is light to indicate when it has reached the temperature selected. It works great and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. It does what it does and it goes through my hair smoothly. I would recommend this product for people to try. You can buy it here. I hope you all have a great day and thank you for reading my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment