Wednesday, December 27, 2017

PLA 3D Printing Filament (Wooden)

The Asani PLA 3D Printing Filament comes in the colors Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Wood. I'm going to review the Wood filament. The filament came in a shrink wrapped package inside a cardboard box. The first thing I noticed was that there was a small hole which showed be if I was running low on the filament. This is really convenient because I know when I would need to buy more. The filament wood stand uses about 80% of high-grade wood flour with a bit of PLA and adhesive. This filament uses the same temperature which means it can be used for many 3D printing machines. I tested it on a Prusa i3 which has a heated bed. There was not bubbling and it stuck to the plate and it did not curl. This filament came out smooth and had accurate dimensions. There was a consistent color and this was a reasonable price. I was happy with the output of this filament and was very high quality. I printed many items from my own and from Thingiverse. They came out great and it was easy to print. All my projects came out great and they seem very durable. I would buy more of this filament when I run out and try out the other colors.
You can purchase the product here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071JZS9L3/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=



No comments:

Post a Comment