Saturday, June 17, 2017

Joyal Beauty's Age Defy Serum Review

Hi everyone hope you had a great day! Today I will be reviewing Joyal Beauty's Age Defy Serum. I have used this for the past week, and it works like it has described. It comes in a little quirt bottle and the serum is gel like. All you need is a little amount and it can cover your whole face. It has brighten my skin and fixed some of my discoloration. I don't have any fine lines or wrinkles, so I don't know if this will helps with that. This serum is great used under your moisturizer and it feels good on the skin once the moisturizer is applied. There isn't any strong smell when applied, but it does leave a little bit of a sticky residue. It sort of feels like sheet masks juice when you leave it on your face, but when you apply moisturizer after it isn't sticky anymore. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a serum that works well, and helps improve your skin. The product can be bought on amazon here. I hope you all have a great day and comment down below what you want me to review next.

No comments:

Post a Comment