Monday, November 27, 2017

NURSAL S7000 Tens Unit Review

I bought this product to help relieve the pain in my knee from arthritis. I have been using this unit for a couple weeks now, and it really does help with my pain. I first I was hesitant about it because I have never used one before and it seemed scary, but it was as bad as I thought. I would recommend this product for whoever has pain. There are 16 modes with 6 sections. There are sections that is concentrated for the mind or a different way of delivering the pain reliever. This was a highly recommended product for me and it really does work. I have seen a difference in my knees and how it has affected my daily life. I feel relief from the pain, and I can actually walk better than I did before. These kinds of units have helped athletes with their pain, and studies have shown that it has worked. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for one. This unit is rechargeable and does no require batteries. It come with the charger and 8 different pad sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment