Thursday, December 29, 2016

Nuxe Moisturizer Cream Crème Fraiche

Hello everyone hope you're having a great day. Today I will be reviewing Nuxes Moisturizer Cream Crème Fraiche. This product is a 24hr hydrating moisturizer and claims to mattify your skin. I tried the product for 2 months now, and I love how it hydrates my skin and makes my skin instantly smooth. The only downside for me is the scent. It has a really strong floral scent, and I'm not really a fan of floral scents. But, if you love floral scents then this product is for you. The scent doesn't last a long time, but it's a little strong when you first apply it. The pros of this product is it keeps my face moisturized through the harsh winter weather where I live. It doesn't leave a oily residue, so it doesn't make my skin shiny. So, the product does mattify my skin and it helps controls my oily skin.
It's lightweight and I can feel the difference in my skin instantly. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a long lasting moisturizer or a product you want to make your skin look more refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment